Today we will discuss about the procedure of installing CyanogenMod 12 Rom For Asus Google Nexus 7 Devices. Asus Google Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi, 2012 version) (Grouper) and Google Nexus 7 (GSM, 2012 version) (Tilapia) are released on July,2013. The devices are powered by NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad core processor and have 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory of Grouper are different in three versins, 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB where the Tilapia has only one version of 32 GB. 7.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take beautiful snap using the 1.2 megapixel of it.
The CyanogenMod 12 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability,performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 12 Rom For Asus Google Nexus 7 Devices
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi (flo)
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 4G
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 4G
- Download CyanogenMod 12 for Asus Google Nexus 7 Devices.
- CyanogenMod 12 For Asus Google Nexus 7 (GSM) (Tilapia).
- CyanogenMod 12 For Asus Google Nexus 7 (Wifi) (Grouper).
- Download the TWRP file from the below links and if you want to know how to install TWRP in your device then and learn the Installation procedure from this link.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 12 For Asus Google Nexus 7 Devices:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 12 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 12 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper from below.
- Unofficial Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Asus Zenfone 2
- Resurrection Remix Marshmallow For Asus Zenofone 2
- Official Pac Rom Marshmallow For Asus Zenfone 2 (Z00A and Z008)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.