Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 12 For HTC One Max (Verizon). The device was released on October, 2013. The device is powered by Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon 600 Quad core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. Depending on internal memory it has two versions; 16 GB and 32 GB version, both can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of memory card. 5.9″ screen size along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 4 megapixel primary camera and 2.1 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 12 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability, performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 12 For HTC One Max (Verizon)
- CyanogenMod 13 For HTC One Max (GSM)
- CyanogenMod 12 For HTC One Max (Sprint)
- CyanogenMod 13 on HTC 10
- BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to install TWRP For HTC One Max (Verizon). If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
- Download CyanogenMod 12 For HTC One Max (Verizon).
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 12 For HTC One Max (Verizon):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 12 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 12 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your HTC device.
Guide: Downlaod HTC Stock Wallpapers.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.