Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 12 For Motorola Atrix HD (mb886). The device was released on July, 2012. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus Dual core processor and it has 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory of this device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. 4.5″ screen size along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 1.3 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 1780 mAh battery.
The new CyanogenMod 12 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device follow the easy steps.
CyanogenMod 12 For Motorola Atrix HD (mb886)
- Charge your device at least 50% before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you have to unlock the bootloader. If you do not unlock bootloader then follow the process described below.
- Then you have to install the TWRP For Motorola Atrix HD (mb886). If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
- Gapps files.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 12 For Motorola Atrix HD (mb886):
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 12 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the link.
- Select CyanogenMod 12 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.