Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 12 For HTC One Mini 2. The device was released on May, 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad core processor and it has 1 GB Ram. The internal memory of this device is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The screen size of this device is 4.5 inches along with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 2110 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 12 Rom is a lightweight Rom mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 12 Rom For HTC One Mini 2
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds Released for HTC One M8 Dual-SIM
- ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom For HTC 10
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Then You need to Install TWRP For HTC One Mini 2. If you face any problem to install the recovery then visit the link below.
Guide: Install TWRP For HTC One Mini 2.
- Download CyanogenMod 12 Rom for HTC One Mini 2 from the link.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 12 Rom For HTC One Mini 2:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 12 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 12 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your HTC device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.