Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 11 Rom For HTC One X+. The device was released on November, 2012. The device is powered by NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37 Quad core processor and has 1 GB of Ram. It has 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory version device. 4.7″ screen size along with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 1.6 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery.
The CyanogenMod 11 is newly featured lightweight Rom which is based on stability,performance and battery. To take the taste of this Rom on your device you have to go through some easy steps.
CyanogenMod 11 Rom For HTC One X+
- CyanogenMod 11 Rom For HTC One X
- CyanogenMod 12 Rom For HTC One S
- CyanogenMod 13 on HTC 10
- BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- CyanogenMod 13 For HTC One M8 All Variants
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Download CyanogenMod 11 Rom For HTC One X+.
- Download TWRP for HTC One X+. To learn how to install it in your device click on the following link.
- Gapps file.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing CyanogenMod 11 Rom For HTC One X+:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 11 ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select CyanogenMod 11 to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
You can download wallpaper for your HTC device.
- CyanogenMod 12 Rom For HTC One XL
- Install TWRP And Root for HTC One M9
- ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom For HTC 10
- Install TWRP For HTC 10
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.