Today we will talk about CyanogenMod 11 For Oppo N1. The device was released on October 2013. Oppo N1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory comes in two version, one has 16 GB while the other has 32 GB. 5.9 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The front and back camera both are 13 megapixels. The device is powered by Li-Ion 3610 mAh battery.
The newly featured CyanogenMod 11 Rom is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance and stability. To enjoy this Rom on your device follow the easy steps.
CyanogenMod 11 For Oppo N1
- Twrp, Root And CyanogenMod 14 For Oppo Find 7
- Dirty Unicorns 6.0.1 ROM for Oppo Find 7
- LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 For Oppo Find 5
- PacRom 6.0.1 For Oppo Find 5
- Charge your device at least 50% before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you have to unlock the bootloader. If you do not unlock bootloader then follow the process described below.
Guide: Unlock bootloader for android.
- Then you have to install the TWRP For Oppo N1. If you do not have custom recovery then Follow below Link.
Guide: Install TWRP For Oppo N1.
- Download CyanogenMod 11 For Oppo N1.
- Gapps files.
Procedure of install CyanogenMod 11 For Oppo N1:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a AOSP user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the CyanogenMod 11 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from link 1 or link 2.
- Select CyanogenMod 11 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.