Today we will discuss about TeaMSpaiN CM13 V.1 For Le Max 2. The device was released on May,2016. LeEco Le Max 2 runs by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and has 4 GB or 6 GB Ram in diferent versions. The internal memory also depended on version. Three versions are available, 32 GB or 64 GB or 128 GB. The rear camera is 21 megapixel and the front camera is 8 megapixel. 5.7 inches screen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The device is powered by Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery.
TeaMSpaiN CM13 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly focused on performance,stability and battery. To install this Rom on your Le MaX 2 you have to follow some easy steps.
CM13 V.1 For Le MaX 2
Rom for LeEco Le Max 2:
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For LeEco Le Max 2
- EUI 5.8 Rom For LeEco Le Max 2
- CyanogenMod 14 For LeEco Le Max 2
Details About TeaMSpaiN CM13 V.1 For Le MaX 2:
- Slow motion
- 4K recording
- Better Theme App
- Many more
- Not working(as per users review):
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of instaliing CM13 V.1 For Le MaX 2:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Up +Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to the TeaMSpaiN CM13 V.1 Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select TeaMSpaiN CM13 V.1 Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it. Reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.