Today we will talk about Bliss Rom 6.2 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800F/M/Y. The device was released on July, 2014. Samsung Galaxy S5 mini is powered by Exynos 3470 Quad Quad core processor and it has 1.5 GB Ram. The internal memory of this device is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of memory card. 4.5 inches touch screen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 8 megapixel primary camera and 2.1 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery.
The newly featured Bliss Rom 6.2 is a lightweight Rom which is mainly based on stability,performance and battery. To install the Rom on your Samsung Galaxy S5 mini just follow the steps.
Bliss Rom 6.2 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800F/M/Y
- INSTALL CUSTOM ROM LINEAGE OS 15 OREO 8.0 FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 MINI
Details of Bliss Rom 6.2 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800F/M/Y:
- What works:
- Flash light
- MTP storage
- Fingerprint scanner
- Memory card
- Hardware sensors
- Pulse sensor
- Lock screen
- Light sensor
- What does not works:
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Guide: Unlock BootLoader of any Android Device Using Fastboot.
- Then You need to Install TWRP Custom Recovery. If you are unable to do this then follow below link:
- Download Bliss Rom 6.2 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800F/M/Y from here.
- Gapps file.
Procedure of installing Bliss Rom 6.2 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800F/M/Y:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Bliss Rom 6.2 ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Bliss Rom 6.2 to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
- Slim6 Rom For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800F)
- PacRom 6.0.1 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800F)
- [Rom] CyanogenMod 13 For Galaxy S5
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.