Today we will talk about the process of installation BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10. The device was released on April’2016. HTC 10 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and it has 4 GB of Ram. The internal memory comes in two version, one has 32 GB and the other has 64 GB, both can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take better snap and selfie the device featured 12 megapixel primary and 5 megapixel secondary camera. The device is powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM is focused on mainly battery, performance And stability. If you want to test this Rom on your device then you need to flash it. Here are the instruction.
BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP For HTC 10
- [Custom Rom] ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom For HTC 10
- CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly Builds Released for HTC One M8 Dual-SIM
Details of BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10:
- CyanogenMod 13 based
- OnTheGo Mode
- System UI Tuner
- Trimmed down fat and excess bloat
- Numerous extra lock screen options
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- 3-minit battery support
- Contextual Header – Original and Polygraphic
- Do not disturb option
- Recent screen options
- Use Omniswitch as default recent
- Toast animations
- Built-in Task Manager switcher
- App Circle bar
- Quicker system animations
- Option to enable all widgets
- LCD Density
- Custom BeanStalk boot animation by skyliner33v
- Clock and date options
- Battery styles – Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Home Button (get it working if you enable NavBar)
- Contact syncing
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Files needed for installation BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below link which helps you to unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- Then You need to Install Custom Recovery.If you do not have Custom Recovery installed on your device then follow below Link.
⇓⇓ Download BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM Form here ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure of installing BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10:
- Download the BeanStalk 6.0.1 .zip file from the above link and copy it into your SD card.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + menu key + power key” (And for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the BeanStalk 6.0.1 .zip file which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select BeanStalk 6.0.1 Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom Recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully installed BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10.
You can learn more about of your HTC Devices.
Facing problem ??? Leave a comment below: