Today we will talk about installation process of AOSP 7.0 Nougat for LG G3 D850. The device was launched on May,2014. LG G3 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor and has 2 GB or 3 GB of Ram. Internal memory is also depended on version,one version has 16 GB and the other version has 32 GB, both can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.5 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take good snap and selfies the device featured a 13 megapixel rear and a 2.1 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The newly featured AOSP 7.0 Nougat is a experimental Rom for LG G3 D850 version. To install this Rom on your device just follow the steps described.
AOSP 7.0 Nougat for LG G3 (D850)
- How To Install CyanogenMod 13 On LG G3 S
- Unlock Bootloader Install Twrp 3.0 and Root LG G5 H850
- Guide To Root LG G4c (H525N) Without PC
Details about AOSP 7.0 Nougat:
- What’s working:
- Wi fi
- What’s doesn’t working:
- Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat for LG G3 (D850)
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of installing AOSP 7.0 Nougat for LG G3 (D850):
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power Key.
- Then in recovery go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’.
- After that from main menu navigate to AOSP 7.0 Nougat ZIP File which you already downloaded from the above link.
- Then select AOSP 7.0 Nougat Rom to flash.
- Finally when the process done just reboot your device.
- Now you may Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as discussed in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
NOTE: If you do not flash GAPPS file then you have to FULL WIPE your device in order to use Google service.
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.