Today we will talk about Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE. The devices were released on July, 2013. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 Dual core processor and have 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.0 inches screen with the resolution of 480 x 800 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the devices features 5 MP rear and VGA front camera. The device is powered by 1800 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE
- Download TWRP File for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE.
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Odin On Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE:
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp file
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.