Today we will discuss about how to install TWRP For ZTE Axon 7. ZTE Axon 7 is the top class smartphone. The device launched on June,2016. The device comes with 5.5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system with 2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo Quad-core CPU & Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM with 20 MP primary & 8 MP secondary camera. The device has 3250 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery.
Do you want a custom recovery for this device? TWRP 3.0.2-2 is recommended. To install this just follow the steps given bellow.
TWRP For ZTE Axon 7
- At first you need to Unlock Boot Loader for any devices.
- Download TWRP For ZTE Axon 7.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android(Not rooted Device)
Procedure of Install TWRP For ZTE Axon 7:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the above link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command promt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or cpou and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow more visitors.