Today we will talk about TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S6. The device was released on April,2015. The device is powered by Exynos 7420 Octa Octa-core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The device comes in three version on the basis of internal memory. One has 32 GB, one has 64 GB and one has 128 GB of internal memory. 5.1 inches screen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 16 megapixel back and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery.
If you want a recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S6
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Files you need
- Download TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S6
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Device.
Procedure to Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S6:
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp file
- Then run Odin.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
Here is detailing process of using Odin for Samsung:
Some Other Rom For Galaxy S6:
- Android O Custom Rom For Galaxy S6
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge
- Kali NetHunter For Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ROM Port For Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Galaxy S6
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.