Today we will talk about Twrp For Samsung Galaxy Note 7. The device was released on August, 2016. The device powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor and it has 4 GB of Ram. The internal memory of this device is 64 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. It has 5.7″ Screen size along with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 12 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery.
If you want a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this on your device just follow the steps given below.
Twrp For Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process.
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc.
- This Post is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 7 N930W8 versions.
- Do at your own risk.
Files you need to Install Twrp For Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
- Download TWRP File
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
Procedure to Install Twrp For Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
- This is the best process of installing Twrp for your samsung device.
- At first download Odin
- Then download Twrp File
- To learn about the install process see the below post.
To know more information for your Samsung Devices click here.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.