Today we will talk about Install Twrp And Root LG Nexus 5X. The device was released on September 2015. The device powered by 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor and it has 2 GB of RAM. The screen is a 5.2 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. 12.3 megapixel back and 5 megapixel font camera will help to take snap and selfies. The device is powered by a non-removable Li-Po 2700 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this just follow the instruction.
Install Twrp And Root LG Nexus 5X
- [Custom Rom] CypherOS 2.4.2 Moon Pie Rom For LG Nexus 5X
- [Custom Rom] XOSP 6.3 Rom For LG Nexus 5X
- [Custom Rom] Bliss Rom 6.0 For LG Nexus 5X
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device
- Download Twrp For LG Nexus 5X.
- SupersuME file
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot And Root On LG Nexus 5X:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
- Now go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip
- Then select SuperSU Zip File and swipe it to install.
- Finally reboot your device.
- Root is completed.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
Now What Next??
You Can Download And Install Most popular Custom ROMs From Below link.
- CyanogenMod 13 For LG Nexus 5x
- [Custom Rom] Resurrection Remix v5.7.3 Rom For LG Nexus 5X
- [Custom Rom] Stock+ Nougat NRD90M Rom For Nexus 5x
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.