Today we will talk about Twrp For Nubia Z7 Mini (nx507j). The device was released on July,2014. Zte Nubia Z7 Mini (nx507j) is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AA Snapdragon 801 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 13 MP rear and 5 MP front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
If you needed a recovery for your device then Twrp is recomended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Twrp For Nubia Z7 Mini
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Procedure of Root Installation Twrp For Nubia Z7 Mini:
- At first connect your device to your PC via USB.
- Extract Twrp file which you already downloaded from the above link.
- After extract double click on it that says run_permanent.bat.
- Wait to finish the installation process.
- After the process is being finished you have to go to the recovery and select the install option.
- Now navigate the SuperSU file and install it.
- It might take sometimes.
- When the process being done just reboot your device.
- Now your device is rooted and twrp is installed.
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.