Today we will talk about TWRP For Android One 2014 Devices Sprout4 and Android One 2014 Sprout8. Both the devices released by Micromax-Karbonn-Spice on September, 2014. The devices are powered by Mediatek MT6582 Quad core processor and they have 1 GB Ram. The internal memory of the first device is 4 GB and the second one has 8 GB, both can be expanded up to 32 GB by the using of SD card. The screen size of the devices are same, 4.5 inches along with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 5 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel front camera. The devices are powered by Removable Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery.
If you want a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this on your device just follow the steps given below.
TWRP For Android One 2014 Devices
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For Android One 2014 Devices
- Install TWRP For LG G2 Mini
- Install TWRP For Motorola Moto X 2013
- Install TWRP For BQ Aquaris Devices
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device
- supersuME file
- Download TWRP for Google Android One 2014 Devices.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Flashify On Android One 2014 Devices:
Steps need to do:
- You need to root your device.
- If your device is not rooted then you need to inst the above link.(If you want to know how to root using kingroot then click here.) [TRY TO INSTALL FLASHIFY AFTER GETTING ROOTED BY KINGROOT AND GET THE ROOT PERMISSION . IF YOU FAIL THEN GO FOR THE NEXT STEPS.]
- After Installing kingroot replace kingroot with SupersuME.apk file because flashify needs rooted phone and it accepts only supersuME as root application. Install it and you will get an option to replace Kingroot . Replace it.
- Now you need to follow the below steps.
Procedure of Installation:
- Download the TWRP .img file from the link.
- Download and install Flashify From Google play store.
- Copy TWRP to your device.
- Then open Flashify and browse the TWRP file and install.
- It will take few minutes.
For screenshot or Details of the procedure follow the link given below.
If this process doesn’t work then follow the process described below.
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot On Android One 2014 Devices:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
- Twrp For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Install Twrp For Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Generation(Apollo and Thor)
- Install TWRP For Nextbit Robin
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.