Today we will talk about how to Install TWRP & Root Alcatel OT Pixi 3. Alcatel OT Pixi 3 was released on August 2013 and it comes in many versions like 4009, 4013, 4027 & 7/8/10 three tablet version. The device has 1.0 GHz Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread). The Ram of the device is 256 MB & the internal memory is 512 MB. With the help of SD card you can expanded your memory storage up to 32 GB. The screen size of this device is 3.5 inches with 320 X 480 pixels resolution. To take snap the device featured 2 megapixel rear camera & powered by Removable Li-Ion1300 mAh battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the important data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
Install TWRP & Root Alcatel OT Pixi 3
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Files you need for Install TWRP & Root Alcatel OT Pixi 3:
- Download Alcatel OT Pixi 3 Drivers
- Download Sp Flash Tool
- Download TWRP for 4009 4013 4027 8(Tablet) 10(Tablet)
- Download Scatter file for 4009 4013 4027 8(Tablet) 10(Tablet)
- Download SuperSu
- Download Root Checker
Procedure to Install TWRP Recovery & Root Alcatel OT Pixi 3:
- Download and unzip Sp flash tools and copy it to anywhere of your PC.
- Go to the Sp Flash Tool folder and open flash tool
- On the left corner of the top you will see a scatter-loading option. Go there
- Browse the scatter file which you can downloaded previously.
- After that click over the recovery line as shown in the picture
- Browse TWRP img file which you can downloaded previously & open
- Switch off your device.
- Connect your device into PC
- Click download button in the top
- Wait sometime until the process was complete.
- With the help of “Vol Up + Power” button reboot your device into recovery mode.
- At first download SuperSU.zip file from the above link & copy this to your SD card.
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power” buttons.
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip.
- Choose Zip.
- Click SuperSU Zip File.
- Swipe it to install
- At last Reboot your device
You have successfully Install TWRP & Root Alcatel OT Pixi 3.
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not
- [Custom ROM] Install CM 12.1 on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (3.5)
- [ROM] Install Galaxy S6 EDGE on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (3.5)
- [Custom ROM] Install MIUI V7 on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (3.5)
- [ROM] Install AOSP MATERIAL on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (3.5)
- [Custom ROM] Install AOSP on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (3.5)
- [ROM] Install EXODUS 5.1 on Alcatel OT Pixi 3 (3.5)
You can get more information of your Alcatel Device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: