In this post we will discuss about how you can install TWRP & Root your Samsung Galaxy on5 device. Samsung Galaxy on5 is launched previous year i.e. November, 2015. The device comes with 5.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The device has Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and upgrade it to v6.0 (Marshmallow) with 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 Quad-core CPU & Exynos 3475 Quad Chipset. The internal storage are 1.5 GB RAM & 8 GB ROM. The camera provides 8 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera. The battery has 2600 mAhLi-Ion non-removable battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the imporatnt data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy On5
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Galaxy ON5:
- Install Stock Rom For Samsung Galaxy On5
- [Custom Recovery] Twrp For Samsung Galaxy On5
- Samsung Galaxy On5/On5 Pro(SM-G550FY) Stock Rom for Android 5.1.1 and 6.0.1
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP Recovery & Root Samsung Galaxy On5
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Files you need
Samsung Phones comes with Unlocked bootloader . So you donot need to unlock the bootloader again.
Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
Download Odin 3.12.3.zip
Download SAMSUNG USB Driver
Download Super-Su Zip
Download Root Checker
Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy On5:
At first you need to Enable Developer Option, Enable USB Debugging & Enable OEM Unlock
- At first download and unzip Odin_3.12.3
- After that download twrp-3.0.2-1.tar file
- Then run Odin_3.12.3.exe file
- Turn off your device
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP tar file in the AP box
- Disable Auto Reboot options
- Click Start button
Process will complete and you have successfully installed TWRP in your Samsung Galaxy on5 device
Root with SuperSu on Samsung Galaxy On5:
- At first download SuperSU-v2.65.zip file & copy this to your SD card
- Switch off your device
- Turn on your device into Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Power+Home” buttons
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip
- Choose Zip
- Click SuperSU Zip File
- Swipe it to install
- At last reboot your device
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not
Now what next??
Well you can Learn To Install Samsung Galaxy On5/On5 Pro(SM-G550FY) Stock Rom for Android 5.1.1 and 6.0.1
- How to Backup and Restore ROM Using TWRP on Android.
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini(G800H)
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.