Today we will talk about how to install TWRP for Oppo N1. The device was released on October 2013. Oppo N1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory comes in two version, one has 16 GB while the other has 32 GB. 5.9 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The front and back camera both are 13 megapixels. The device is powered by Li-Ion 3610 mAh battery.
If u want to install recovery for Oppo N1 then TWRP is recommended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Install TWRP For Oppo N1
- LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 For Oppo Find 5
- PacRom 6.0.1 For Oppo Find 5
- Omni Nightlies For Oppo N3
- Dirty Unicorns 6.0.1 ROM for Oppo Find 7.
- At first you need to Unlock Boot Loader for any devices.
- Download TWRP For Oppo N1.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android(Not rooted Device)
Procedure of Install TWRP For Oppo N1:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the above link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command promt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or cpou and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow more visitors.