Today we will talk about Twrp For Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. The device was released on July, 2017. The device powered by Exynos 7870 Octa-core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory of this device is 32/64 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. It has 5.5″ Screen size along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 13 megapixel front camera. The device is powered byNon-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery.
[CUSTOM RECOVERY] INSTALL TWRP FOR GALAXY J7 PRO SM-730G NOUGAT
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
NOTE : Samsung mobile phones comes with unlock bootloader . So no need to unlock bootloader .
- Enable your Developer option , USB Debugging, Oem unlock option from your phone.
- Do at your own risk.
FILES NEEDED FOR INSTALL TWRP FOR GALAXY J7 PRO:
PROCEDURE TO INSTALL TWRP FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 PRO:
- This is the best process of installing Twrp for your samsung device. To learn about this process see the below post.
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp file
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
Please help us by Sharing the post in your circle. If you face any problem leave a comment below .