Today we will talk about Install TWRP For Xiaomi Mi 4c. The device was released on September, 2015. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 Hexa core processor and it has 2 GB and 3 GB of Ram depending on version. The internal memory of 2 GB version is 16 GB and 3 GB version has 32 GB internal memory. 5.0″ screen size along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To enjoy this on your device just follow the instruction given below.
Install TWRP For Xiaomi Mi 4c
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device.
- supersuME file
- Download TWRP For Xiaomi Mi 4c from the link.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Flashify On Xiaomi Mi 4c:
Steps need to do:
- You need to root your device.
- If your device is not rooted then you need to inst the above link.(If you want to know how to root using kingroot then click here.) [TRY TO INSTALL FLASHIFY AFTER GETTING ROOTED BY KINGROOT AND GET THE ROOT PERMISSION . IF YOU FAIL THEN GO FOR THE NEXT STEPS.]
- After Installing kingroot replace kingroot with SupersuME.apk file because flashify needs rooted phone and it accepts only supersuME as root application. Install it and you will get an option to replace Kingroot . Replace it.
- Now you need to follow the below steps.
Procedure of Installation:
- Download the TWRP .img file from the link.
- Download and install Flashify From Google play store.
- Copy TWRP to your device.
- Then open Flashify and browse the TWRP file and install.
- It will take few minutes.
For screenshot or Details of the procedure follow the link given below.
If this process doesn’t work then follow the process described below.
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot On Xiaomi Mi 4c:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi 4c
- Xosp Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi 4c
- CyanogenMod 14 For Xiaomi Mi 4c
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.