In this post we will talk about how to Install TWRP For Vivo Xshot. The device was released on 2014. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8974AA Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor and it has 2 GB or 3 GB Ram depending on version. The device has 16 GB or 32 GB as internal memory, depending on version, which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.2″ screen size along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 13 megapixel primary camera and 8 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this just follow the instruction.
Install TWRP For Vivo Xshot
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device. To know the process click the link below.
- Download TWRP For Vivo Xshot from the below link.
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot And Root On Vivo Xshot:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
- Now go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip
- Then select SuperSU Zip File and swipe it to install.
- Finally reboot your device.
- Root is completed.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
You can download wallpaper for your Vivo device from the following link.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.