Today we will talk about Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7. The devices were released on September, 2015. The device have 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 32 GB or 64 GB, depending on version, which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The 9.7 inches screen with the resolution of 1536 x 2048 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the devices features 8 megapixel rear and 2.1 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 5870 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
- Download TWRP File for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Odin On Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7:
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp file
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
Some Rom For Galaxy Tab S2:
- CyanogenMod 13 For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 LTE
- AOSP 7.0 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
- CyanogenMod 14 For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.