Today we will talk about Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy Star S5280. The devices were released on May, 2013. The device have 512 MB of Ram. The internal memory is 4 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The 3.0 inches screen with the resolution of 240 x 320 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You take snap with the help of 2 megapixel primary camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy Star S5280
- Download TWRP File for Samsung Galaxy Star S5280.
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Odin On Samsung Galaxy Star S5280:
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp file
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
NOTE : You Can View this post also to Install ROM in your Samsung Device.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Galaxy Star S5280:
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
View Our rooting guide , Installing Custom ROMS, Custom Recovery and many other things for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: