Today we will talk about Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Devices. The devices Samsung Galaxy S4 Value (I9515), Mini LTE (I9190 & I9195), Mini 3G (I9190 & I9195), LTE-A (I9506), Verizon (SCH-I545), Sprint (SPH-L720) and Active (I9295) were released on 2013. The devices are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core processor and have 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0 inches screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the devices features 13 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera. The devices are powered by removable Li-Ion battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Devices
- Download TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Devices From the below link.
- TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Value (I9515)
- TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE
- TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini 3G
- TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A (I9506)
- TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon (SCH-I545)
- TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Sprint (SPH-L720)
- TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (I9295)
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Odin On Samsung Galaxy S4 Devices:
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp file
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
You can download Boot animation or wallpaper for your Samsung Galaxy S4 Device from the links below.
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.