Today we will talk about Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint (G900P). The device was released on April, 2011. The device is powered by Exynos 4210 Dual Dual core processor and have 1 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB or 32 GB depending on version, which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.3 inches screen with the resolution of 480 x 800 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the devices features 8 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by removable Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100)
NOTE: You can view other Galaxy S2
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Galaxy S2:
- Download TWRP File for Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100).
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- Samsung Phones comes with Unlocked bootloader . So you donot need to unlock the bootloader again. Download And Install your device USB Driver in your computer From Here.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Odin On Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100):
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp file
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.