Today we will talk about Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy Express 2. The devices were released on October, 2013. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual core processor and have 1.5 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 4.5 inches screen with the resolution of 540 x 960 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the devices features 5 MP rear and VGA front camera. The device is powered by Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Install TWRP For Samsung Galaxy Express 2
- Download TWRP File for Samsung Galaxy Express 2.
- Download latest version of Odin Flash Tool
- Download USB drivers
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Samsung Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Odin On Samsung Galaxy Express 2:
- At first download and unzip latest version of Odin.
- After that download twrp file
- Then run Odin .exe file.
- Next turn off your device.
- By pressing “Volume Down + Home + Power buttons” switch on your device into download mode.
- Connect your device with PC via USB cable
- Open Odin and place the TWRP file in the AP box
- Review Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options
- Click Start button.
- Wait sometime for finish the process.
- When the process is done reboot your device.
- After that remove USB cable from PC.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.