Today we will discuss about how to install TWRP for Oppo R5. The device was released on October,2014. Oppo R5 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa-core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory of the device is 16 GB. 13 megapixel back camera and 5 megapixel front camera will helps you take snap and selfies. The device has a 5.2 inches touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The device is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery.
If you want a recovery then TWRP is recommended. To install it you have to follow some easy steps.
Install TWRP For Oppo R5
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo F1
- Dirty Unicorns 6.0.1 ROM for Oppo Find 7.
- Click here to learn about CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R7 Plus
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo N1
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android(Not rooted Device)
- At first you need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Oppo R5.
- Download TWRP For Oppo R5.
Procedure of Install TWRP For Oppo R5:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the latest version of TWRP file from the above link and save it on a folder and renamed it to recovery.img.
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
In the command promt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY RECOVERY.IMG
Then Reboot your device or cpou and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
Now what next??
You can also learn how to Install Cyajnogen MOD 13 (Custom ROM) in Oppo R5 And R5S from below.
- How to Take A Full ROM Backup with TWRP Recovery.
- LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 For Oppo Find 5
- PacRom 6.0.1 For Oppo Find 5
- Omni Nightlies For Oppo N3
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow more visitors.