Today you will learn about the process of Installing TWRP for Oppo F1. The device was released on January,2016. Oppo F1 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 Octa-core processor and it has 3 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The back camera is 13 megapixels while the front camera is 8 megapixels. The device is powered by Li-Po 2500 mAh battery.
If your Oppo F1 needed a recovery then install TWRP on it. Here we describe the process of installing TWRP on your Oppo F1.
Install TWRP For Oppo F1
- Dirty Unicorns 6.0.1 ROM for Oppo Find 7.
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo R5
- Click here to learn about CyanogenMod 13 For Oppo R7 Plus
- Click here to learn about Install TWRP For Oppo N1
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android(Not rooted Device)
- At first you need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Oppo F1.
- Download TWRP For Oppo F1.
Procedure of Install TWRP For Oppo F1:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download TWRP file from the above link and save it on a folder and renamed it to recovery.img.
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
In the command promt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY RECOVERY.IMG
Then Reboot your device or cpou and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
Now What Next??
You Can Download And Install Most popular Custom ROMs From Below link.
- LiquidSmooth Marshmallow 6.0 For Oppo Find 5
- PacRom 6.0.1 For Oppo Find 5
- Omni Nightlies For Oppo N3
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow more visitors.