In this post we will discuss about how to Install TWRP for OnePlus 3T. OnePlus 3T is the top class smart phone which launched on November’2016. The Device comes with 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1920X1080 pixels resolution. The devices powered by 2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 Quad-core processor. The device runs with 6 GB RAM & 64/128 GB ROM with 16 MP primary & 16 MP secondary camera. It has 3400 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the important data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruction broken file systems of your device.
Install TWRP for OnePlus 3T
- This is the flashing process which is applicable only for OnePlus 3T device not for OnePlus 3.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Do all of this at your own risk.
Files needed for Install TWRP for OnePlus 3T:
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device.
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Samsung Device. if you unable to do this then follow the below link
Procedure to Install TWRP for OnePlus 3T:
- At first install ADB & Fastboot of your PC from the above link.
- Download the TWRP from the above link ,save it to the ADB & fastboot folder & renamed it to recovery.img
- Switch off your device and go to the fastboot mode
- Connect your device to your PC and write the following command in command window and press Enter
With the help of this command you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there
After that run the bellow command
fastboot oem unlock
With the help of this command you will unlock the bootloader of your device
Hence you can flash TWRP for your device with the help of bellow command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
You have successfully Install TWRP for OnePlus 3T
After complete the flashing procedure of TWRP of your device you will see a screen which wanted to know if you system modifications. Hence you swiping right, trigger the dm-verity and follow the next step. If you don’t follow the next step you will not boot your device.
When device asking you a password to mount internal storage and password is not work properly then look below issues for fix this.
If you want to root your device with SuperSu then before starting the whole process I mean flashing TWRP when your device was turn on sent the SuperSu file with MTP.
Procedure to Root:
- Go to the Recovery mode by pressing “Volume Up + Home(if it is available)+ Power” buttons.
- Click on install button on TWRP.
- Go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip.
- Choose Zip.
- Click SuperSU Zip File.
- Swipe it to install
- At last reboot your device
This post is for Install TWRP & Root for OnePlus 3T
- LineageOS 15 Oreo Custom Rom For OnePlus 3 And 3T
- Resurrection Remix For Oneplus 3T
- CyanogenMod 14.1 For Oneplus 3T
- LineageOS 14.1 Custom Rom For OnePlus 3T
- FreedomOS Custom Rom For OnePlus 3T
You can get more information of your OnePlus Device.
Facing problem leave a comment below: