Today we will talk about how to Install TWRP for Motorola Moto X 2013. The device was released on August 2013. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8960DT Snapdragon S4 Pro dual core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. Depending on the internal memory, there are three varieties of this device available in the market, those are 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB model. 4.7 inches touchscreen with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 10 megapixel primary camera and 2 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
If u want to install recovery for Motorola Moto X 2013, then TWRP is recommended. To install this you have to follow some easy steps.
Install TWRP For Motorola Moto X 2013
- At first you need to Unlock Boot Loader for any devices.
Guide: Officially Unlock Bootloader on Moto X 2014 (For moto x 2013 procedure is same)
- Download TWRP For Motorola Moto X 2013.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android(Not rooted Device)
Procedure of Install TWRP For Motorola Moto X 2013:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the above link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or cpu and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow more visitors.