Today we will talk about Install TWRP For HTC One Max (Sprint). The device was released on October, 2013. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. Depending on internal memory it has two versions; 32 GB and 64 GB version, both can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of memory card. 5.9″ screen size along with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap and selfies with the help of 4 megapixel primary camera and 2.1 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by 3300 mAh battery.
If you need a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this just follow the instruction.
Install TWRP For HTC One Max (Sprint)
- Install TWRP For HTC One Max (GSM)
- CyanogenMod 13 For HTC One Max (GSM)
- CyanogenMod 13 on HTC 10
- ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom For HTC 10
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device
- Download TWRP For HTC One Max (Sprint).
- SupersuME file.
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android (Not rooted Device)
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot And Root On HTC One Max (Sprint):
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
- Now go to the Internal Storage to Select Install Zip
- Then select SuperSU Zip File and swipe it to install.
- Finally reboot your device.
- Root is completed.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
- CyanogenMod 12 For HTC One Max (Verizon)
- Install TWRP For HTC One Max (Verizon)
- Install TWRP For HTC One M8 All Variants
- BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.