Today we will talk about Install TWRP For HTC One M8 All Variants. HTC One M8 released on March, 2014 and HTC One M8 Dual Sim released on July, 2014. Both the devices are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad core processor and has 2 GB of Ram. HTC One M8 Dual Sim has 16 GB internal memory and other device has two versions of 16 GB and 32 GB, the memory of both devices can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. 5.0″ screen size with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels give pleasure to your eyes. You can take snap with the help of 4 megapixel dual primary camera and take selfies with the help of 5 megapixel front camera. the devices are powered by non removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
If you want a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this on your device just follow the steps given below.
Install TWRP For HTC One M8 All Variants
- CyanogenMod 14 For HTC One M8
- Install TWRP For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- CyanogenMod 13 on HTC 10
- BeanStalk 6.0.1 ROM on HTC 10
- CyanogenMod 13 Rom For HTC Google Nexus 9 Devices
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device.
- supersuME file
- Download TWRP For HTC One M8 All Variants from the link.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Flashify On HTC One M8 All Variants:
Steps need to do:
- You need to root your device.
- If your device is not rooted then you need to inst the above link.(If you want to know how to root using kingroot then click here.) [TRY TO INSTALL FLASHIFY AFTER GETTING ROOTED BY KINGROOT AND GET THE ROOT PERMISSION . IF YOU FAIL THEN GO FOR THE NEXT STEPS.]
- After Installing kingroot replace kingroot with SupersuME.apk file because flashify needs rooted phone and it accepts only supersuME as root application. Install it and you will get an option to replace Kingroot . Replace it.
- Now you need to follow the below steps.
Procedure of Installation:
- Download the TWRP .img file from the link.
- Download and install Flashify From Google play store.
- Copy TWRP to your device.
- Then open Flashify and browse the TWRP file and install.
- It will take few minutes.
For screenshot or Details of the procedure follow the link given below.
If this process doesn’t work then follow the process described below.
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot On HTC One M8 All Variants:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
- Install TWRP For HTC Droid DNA
- Install TWRP And Root for HTC One M9
- ResurrectionRemix 6.0.1 Rom For HTC 10
- Install TWRP For HTC 10
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.