Today we will talk about Install TWRP For BQ Aquaris Devices. BQ Aquaris X5, M5 and E5 4G released on 2015. The version X5 and E5 4G are powered by Qualcomm MSM8916T Snapdragon 412 Quad core processor, but the device M5 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa core processor. The device has 2 GB or 3 GB of Ram and 16 GB or 32 GB of internal storage. With the help of SD card you can expanded your storage up to 32 GB. The screensize of the device is 5.0 inches. The devices has 13 megapixel primary camera and 5 megapixel front camera. BQ Aquaris X5 is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 2900 mAh battery, BQ Aquaris M5 is powered by Non-removable Li-Po 3120 mAh battery and BQ Aquaris E5 4G is powered by Li-Po 2850 mAh battery.
If you want a custom recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this on your device just follow the steps given below.
Install TWRP For BQ Aquaris Devices
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP For LG G2 Mini
- [Custom Recovery] Install Twrp For Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Generation(Apollo and Thor)
- [Custom Recovery] Install TWRP For Motorola Moto X 2013
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device
- supersuME file
- Download TWRP from the below links —
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Flashify On BQ Aquaris devices:
Steps need to do:
- You need to root your device.
- If your device is not rooted then you need to go to the above link.(If you want to know how to root using kingroot then click here. [TRY TO INSTALL FLASHIFY AFTER GETTING ROOTED BY KINGROOT AND GET THE ROOT PERMISSION . IF YOU FAIL THEN GO FOR THE NEXT STEPS.]
- After Installing kingroot replace kingroot with SupersuME.apk file because flashify needs rooted phone and it accepts only supersuME as root application. Install it and you will get an option to replace Kingroot . Replace it.
- Now you need to follow the below steps.
Procedure of Installation:
- Download the TWRP .img file from the link.
- Download and install Flashify From Google play store.
- Copy TWRP to your device.
- Then open Flashify and browse the TWRP file and install.
- It will take few minutes.
For screenshot or Details of the procedure follow the link given below.
If this process doesn’t work then follow the process described below.
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot On BQ Aquaris Devices:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If face any problem then follow the link given below.
Now what next?
You can Install Custom ROM on your BQ aquaris from below link.
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.