Today we will talk about Install TWRP For Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL. The device was released on July, 2015 and it comes in 2 versions. The devices are powered by in Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa Core. The Ram of the device is 1 GB or 2 GB with the internal memory is 8 GB or 16 GB. With the help of SD card you can expanded your memory storage up to 64 GB. The screen size of this device is 8.0 inches along with the resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels. To take snap and selfies the device featured 5 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera. It is powered by non removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
If you need Custom Recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this on your device just follow the steps given below.
Install TWRP For Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL
- Official CyanogenMod 14 For Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL
- Twrp For Asus Zenfone 5
- Root and TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL
- Twrp, Root And KatKiss Nougat Rom For Asus Transformer TF300T
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your device
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
Install Twrp By Using Flashify On Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL:
Steps need to do:
- You need to root your device.
- If your device is not rooted then you need to inst the above link.(If you want to know how to root using kingroot then click here.) [TRY TO INSTALL FLASHIFY AFTER GETTING ROOTED BY KINGROOT AND GET THE ROOT PERMISSION . IF YOU FAIL THEN GO FOR THE NEXT STEPS.]
- After Installing kingroot replace kingroot with SupersuME.apk file because flashify needs rooted phone and it accepts only supersuME as root application. Install it and you will get an option to replace Kingroot . Replace it.
- Now you need to follow the below steps.
Procedure of Installation:
- Download the TWRP .img file for your device from the link.
- Download and install Flashify From Google play store.
- Copy TWRP to your device.
- Then open Flashify and browse the TWRP file and install.
- It will take few minutes.
For screenshot or Details of the procedure follow the link given below.
If this process doesn’t work then follow the process described below.
Install Twrp By Using ADB Fastboot On Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file for your device from the link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
If face any problem then follow the link given bellow.
- CyanogenMod 14 For Asus Zenfone 2 Selfie
- CyanogenMod 13 For Asus Zenfone 2 All Variants
- Unofficial Dirty Unicorns V10.6 For Asus Zenfone 2
- Resurrection Remix Marshmallow For Asus Zenofone 2
- Official Pac Rom Marshmallow For Asus Zenfone 2 (Z00A and Z008)
- CyanogenMod 14 For Asus Zenfone 2
Leave a comment below. Share this post for help us to grow visitors.