In this post we will discuss about how you can install TWRP and Root of your OnePlus 2 device. OnePlus 2 is the top class smartphone in the previous year i.e. launched on August, 2015. The device comes with 5.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The device has Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) and upgrade it to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with 4×1.56 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.82 GHz Cortex-A57 Octa-core CPU & Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Chipset. The internal storage are 3/4 GB RAM & 16/64 GB ROM. The camera provides 13 MP primary & 5 MP secondary camera. The battery has 3300 mAhLi-Ion non-removable battery.
Team Win Recovery Project of android deice is a custom recovery which allows not only to backup the important data but also it flash custom ROMs & reconstruct broken file systems of your device. Rooting is the process allowing you to complete advantage over various Android device.
Install TWRP And Root of OnePlus 2
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process
- Backup all important data,contacts, sms etc
Files you need:
- You need to Unlock the Bootloader of your device.
- OnePlus 2 Adb driver
- OnePlus 2 Adb Fastboot Tool
- OnePlus 2 TWRP Rcovery
- OnePlus 2 Super-Su Zip
- OnePlus 2 Root Checker
Install TWRP in One plus 2:
- At first download and unzip Adb Fastboot Tool
- After that download TWRP Rcovery and rename it recovery.img
- Next copy it to Adb Fastboot Tool folder
- By pressing “Shift+Mouse Right click” get Open command window here on Adb Fastboot Tool folder
- Switch off your device and press power off + volume down same time. You will get into fastboot mode.
- In the fastboot commang prompt window write the below commands one by one and press Enter key
adb devices adb reboot bootloader
Your device is in Fastboot Mode
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
From Fastboot Menu choose Recovery Mode
Reboot your device
You have successfully installed TWRP of your OnePlus 2 device
Rooting with Super-Su in one plus 2:
- Download Super-Su Zip File
- Copy it to your memory card.
- Switch off your device.
- By pressing “Power+Volume down” buttons go to the Recovery mode
- Click ‘Install‘ from the home screen of TWRP
- Navigate where Super-Su Zip File copied on your memory card.
- Swipe it to install
- Clear all cache
- Reboot your device
You have successfully Rooted your OnePlus 2 device.
With the help of Root Checker you can check the rooting has done properly or not.
-Leave a comment
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.