Today we will talk about Install Twrp For Sony Xperia Z5. The device was released on October, 2015. Sony Xperia Z5 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Octa-core processor and it has 3 GB Ram. The internal memory of this device is 32 GB which can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of SD card. The device is featured with 5.2 inches screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. You can take beautiful snap and selfies with the help of 23 megapixel primary camera and 5.1 megapixel front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery.
If you need Custom Recovery for your device then Twrp is recommended. To install this on your device just follow the steps.
Install Twrp For Sony Xperia Z5
- Install Twrp For Kindle Fire HDX 3rd Generation(Apollo and Thor)
- CyanogenMod 13 Android 6.0.1 Custom Rom for Sony Xperia Z5C
- Enjoy Android N Developer Preview on Xperia Z3 (D6603/D6653)
- Install Marshmallow Rom in Sony Xperia Z3
- At first you need to Unlock Boot Loader for any devices.
- Download Twrp For Sony Xperia Z5.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
Guide: How To Take A Backup of Phone Memory on Android(Not rooted Device)
Procedure of Install Twrp For Sony Xperia Z5:
- At first You need to Install ADB & fastboot on your computer to Install TWRP on your device.
- You need to Install USB driver of your phone on your computer.
- You Need To Enable USB Debugging on your phone.
- Download the TWRP file from the above link and save it on a folder and renamed the file to recovery.img .
- Then in the extracted folder press Shift and right click at same time to open the Command prompt.
- After that you have to connect your phone to your PC.
- In the command prompt Type the following and hit enter.
It will Show you the code of your devices.Then type the below command.
It will get your device into bootloader option. Then type the below command.
you will see your device there.Your device code will be arrive there.Then write this command on your command prompt to flash recovery file.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY recovery.img
Then Reboot your device or copy and paste the below code to the command prompt and hit enter.
- FlymeOS5 Rom For Sony Xperia Z5
- Omni Rom For Sony Xperia Z5 Sumire (E6653)
- Twrp, Root And Paranoid Android Rom For Sony Xperia Z5 Sumire (E6653)
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow more visitors.