Today we will talk about How To Create Scatter File For MTK Devices By SP Tools. Sp tools is a tool which is designed for the modern MTK CPU. By this tool you can install Rom, Recovery, take backup, develop Scatter file. You can also root your mediatek devices by this tool.
If your device is bricked then you can use scattered file by sp tool for revive it. Its describe the loads of regions of your device. To create sctter file you have to follow some easy steps.
How To Create Scatter File For MTK Devices By SP Tools
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- This process is for brick and un brick devices also.
- Download SP tool from here.
- Download USB drivers. If you do not have usb driver then follow the below link for procedure.
- You need to Unlock Boot Loader of your Device
- You need to Enable Developer Option & Enable OEM unlock of your Device.
Procedure Of How To Create Scatter File For MTK Devices By SP Tools:
- At first install the SP Tools from the above link and extract it on your computer.
- Then you have to run the SP tools .exe file.
- After that connect your device with computer via USB cable. After connect it waiting for some time to load your device information on sp flash tool.
- After loaded the device information, then you will a get a option named as Blocks Map(follow the screenshot).
- Click on Blocks Map. By clicking this a new window will be open(follow the screenshot).
- Now here you will find a button named as ‘Create Scatter File‘.
- Click on Create Scatter File. Now it will ask the location of save the file. Save it on your PC.
- Then wait for highlight the Reboot button on sp flash tool. When it highlighted just reboot your device via flash tool.
- Finally when the reboot is completed just remove your device from PC.
If you like our post please share by clicking on the share button on the left side or below of this page and help us to grow more visitors.