Coolpad released beta version of Android M Marshmallow 6.0 for Coolpad Note 3 and Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
Coolpad Note 3 released on October 2015. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system with 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core processor. It has 3 GB RAM & 16 GB ROM with 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash primary & 5 MP secondary camera.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite is the newest phone of coolpad released on January 2016. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It has Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system with 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 Mediatek MT6735 Quad-core processor. It has 3 GB RAM & 16 GB ROM with 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash primary & 5 MP secondary camera.
In his post we will discuss about how you rooting on Android M & installing Twrp 3.0 of Coolpad Note 3.
Coolpad Note 3 Installing Twrp 3.0 and Rooting on Android M
Files you need:
- Download & Install MTK Driver here
- Enable USB Debugging & Developer Option
- Download Mtk Flash Tool here
- Download Twrp 3.0 Super Su Zip File For Marshmallow
Rooting of Coolpad Note 3:
- At fist download Coolpad-Note-3-TWRP-3.0 Root-Android-M.zip & unzip.
- Then copy the “BETA-SuperSU-v2.71” from your phone.
- After that switch off dour device & turn it into Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up + Power.
- Install & Oprate BETA-SuperSU-v2.71 Swipe To Install.
- At last back to Reboot.
With the help of Root Checker you can Check Root Access for your device
Download it from here
Install TWRP 3.0 of Coolpad Note 3:
- At first download SP_Flash_Tool & unzip.
- Next download Coolpad-Note-3-TWRP-3.0 Root-Android-M.zip & unzip.
- After that switch off your device.
- Next go to the SP_Flash_Tool Folder Run Flash_Tool.Exe Us Administrator.
- Select on Scatter-Loading.
- Then browse “MT6753_Android_scatter” from “Coolpad-Note-3-TWRP-3.0 Root-Android-M” Folder.
- After that only select Recovery & select on Download.
- Now Connect your device in Switch Off mode.Download will automatically start after switch on your device.
If you have any problem leave a comment below: