The post is about Candysix V6.0.1 marshmallow for Lenovo vibe Z2 pro. The device released on middle of 2014. Lenovo vibe Z2 pro powered by 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor and it has 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal memory,and 4000 mAh Li-Po battery. 6.o inches touchscreen with the resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels is protected by corning gorilla glass 3.
The newly featured rom candy six is based on the android 6.0.1 marshmallow and focused on performance. Its faster than Vibe UI. To enjoy this Rom on your device you have to flash this Candy-Six android 6.0.1 marshmallow Rom. Lets go to the instructions.
CandySix V6.0.1 marshmallow Rom for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
About Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro CandySix Rom:
- Battery Bar.
- Status Bar Customization.
- Custom Lock screen Wallpaper/See Through/Blur.
- LCD Density Options.
- Tons Of Qs Tiles.
- Quick Setting
- Pull Down Options.
- Force Expand Notifications.
- SystemUI Tuner To CandyInterface.
- Lockscreen Weather.
- Many More.
- FM Radio Not Working.
- Flip Cover Not Supported Yet.
- Install Latest Stock ROM Then CandySix, Maybe It Will Fix Echo.
Files You Need:
- Download Custom Recovery.
- CandySix For Vibe Z2 Pro.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device and rom before starting the process.
Procedure of Install CandySix V6.0.1 marshmallow Rom for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro:
- At first switch off your device and go to recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power Key.
- Then go to ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ via custom recovery.
- In main menu navigate to the CandySix zip file which already downloaded. Select and Flash it.
- Finally when the process will done just reboot your Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro to enjoy.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.