Now a days I think rooting is not the permanent solution of safety and security for your android device. Many expert hackers always have a way around different issues that may be encountered. To make your device more secure & safety Google launched a new security measure in Android 5.0 A.K.A. Android Lollipop called Factory Reset Protection. Factory reset protection make your device data safe in case of stolen your device. It does so by requiring authentication after a factory reset to make the device usable. If you lost your device or your device got stolen. Person who get it at first will do factory reset of your device that means he can use it himself or might be sell it to someone. If you have already attached your Google account with your device and set security option like PIN, Password etc. the person who get this will not be able to factory reset it from the settings. Then he must have to do it via stock recovery option. Once it is done the process to setup the device begins, the device will ask to enter the Google account and password that was previously linked with the device. Then he is unable to use this device.
Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices
In case you lost your device & forgot the password & Google account details but you already know that FRP you must attach a Google account to your device, set a security option, and factory reset your device via stock recovery menu. In case of Samsung device the FRP(Factory Reset Protection) can be bypassed in just a few minutes.
In this post we will discuss about how you to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices.
Files you need:
1. An OTG drive.
2. Download “bypass Google verify apk” for Samsung Devices here.
1. At first switch off your device and select recovery menu by using Home+ Volume Up+ Power.
2. When this screen will appear release only Power button and keep holding another two button.
3. Using recovery menu to perform a factory reset.
4. When the device is formatted and it is switch on, you will see a setup wizard. Follow the instruction which is shown by the wizard till it asks you to enter the previous Google account details (which you forgot).
5. Now here comes the fun stuff. Transfer that APK which is mentioned above by OTG drive and connect it to the phone.
6. In case of built-in software, during the setup process the device will launch file explorer.
7. Find the APK file and install it. You’ll get the option to activate unknown sources. Activate the unknown sources and install this APK file. APK file will help you to get into the phone’s settings menu.
8. If you are in the settings menu, from the Settings menu you can perform the factory reset again.
Now, the necessary FRP to appear is that a Google account must be attached to your device & have security option enabled. Since neither of these requirements is fulfilled while factory resetting the device for the second time, FRP will be bypassed.
Follow the setup wizard, enter details of a new Google account.
You have successfully bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of your Samsung device.
If you have any problems leave a comment below: