Today we will talk about Boot Animation For Moto E 2015. The device Motorola Moto E 2015 comes in two version ‘Surnia’ and ‘Otus’. Both the versions were released on 2015. Moto E 2015 Surnia is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad core processor while the Otus version is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad core processor and both have 1 GB of Ram. 4.5 inches screen with the resolution of 540 x 960 pixels will give pleasure to your eyes. The internal memory of the device is 8 GB which can be expanded up to 32 GB with the help of SD card. To take snap and selfies the device featured 5 megapixels primary and a VGA secondary camera. Moto E 2015 is powered by non removable Li-Ion 2390 mAh battery.
Here we comes with some boot animation for your moto e 2015 device. To enjoy this on your device just follow the instruction given below.
Boot Animation For Moto E 2015
- Moto G Bootlogo For Moto E 2015
- Download Moto G4 plus Stock Wallpapers
- Download BLU R1 Stock Wallpapers
- Download Moto G4 Full HD Stock Wallpapers
- Hexagon Rom For Moto E 2015 Surnia And Otus
- Must have rooted device. Unless you all ready root your device then follow the link below.
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
Files You Need:
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- You need to install Twrp for your Moto E 2015 device. If you want to know about procedure then Follow below Link.
- Boot Animation Zip File
Click the below link to view the popular posts of Boot Animation:
Procedure to install Boot Animation For Moto E 2015:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- From main menu navigate to the Boot Animation ZIP File which you downloaded from one of the above link.
- Select Boot Animation and Install it.
- Finally Reboot your device and enjoy.
VIEW OTHER POSTS OF OUR WEBSITE :
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- Take a look of our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
- Goto our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.