In this tutorial we will discuss about How to Backup and Restore ROM Using TWRP on Android. IF want to install custom ROm or If your phone is not turning on for installing dome files the you need your backup ROm to restore your device into previous condition.The need of backup is very important. The backup will allow you not only to backup the Stock ROM but also applications, contacts, messages even WIFI password also.
In this post We are going to backup android device ROM using TWRP. Follow the instructions carefully.
How to Backup and Restore ROM Using TWRP on Android
- Charge your device at least 60% before starting the process.
- You need to Root your device from the below link.
- You need to Install TWRP (Custom Recovery) on your device.
How to Backup ROM Using TWRP on Android:
- At first you need to root your device and then you need to install TWRP on your device .
- Then Switch off you device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to goto recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In the recovery menu you will find the backup option . Tap on it.
- It will ask you to select which files to backup. If you donot know which file to backup then I suggest you to leave it default.
- It will ask you to confirm destination section in which it will store backup files(You can also select usb option and connect Flash drive via OTG and store the backup files there).
- Swipe the start button to start the backup process.
- It will take few minutes.
- Done!!! your backup is done.
How to Restore ROM Using TWRP on Android:
- Goto TWRP recovery by applying the same process as discussed abobe then select restore option.
- you need to select the directory in which you kept the backup files.
- Now you will see Backup files. Select the ROM file from those files (Highest memory).
- Then restore it.
Take a look in our other important posts :
- View our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.
- Visit our home page to get the latest updated information of various android devices.
- View our Tips and tricks section to get the tips and latest tricks of Android OS
- View Our TWRP, ROOT, Bootloader Unlock posts.
If you face any proble then leave a comment below.