Learn about AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max. The device was released on May,2016. Xiaomi MI MAX is powered by 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 Hexa-core & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 & Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 processor. The memory sections are 3 GB Ram & 32/64 GB Rom and 4 GB Ram & 128 GB Rom. You can extend memory up to 256 GB with the help of SD card.The 6.44 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution will give pleasure to your eyes. To take snap and selfies the device featured 16 megapixels auto focus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash rear and 5 megapixels front camera. The device is powered by non removable Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery.
AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- View our latest application, wallpapers , themes, Launchers for your phone.
- View our device category to get the latest information about the ROMs, Custom ROMs, Root files , Custom recoveries and many more of latest android devices.
- Boot Animation For Your Device.
Files needed for AOSP Oreo Custom ROM For Xiaomi Mi Max:
- At first you need to Unlock BootLoader of your device.
- Then you have to install the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi Max.
Download AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max
- Gapps file
Procedure of Install AOSP Oreo Custom Rom For Xiaomi Mi Max:
- At first download the Rom files from the above link.
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key”continuously at the same time.
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery.
- From main menu navigate to the AOSP Custom Rom files which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select AOSP Custom Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the above and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- Reboot your device.
Rom for Xiaomi Mi Max:
- Official MIUI 7 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- Official MIUI 8 Global Edition for Xiaomi MI MAX
- CyanogenMod V13.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- Mokee V6.0.1 for MI Max 32Gb
- Resurrection Remix 5.7.3 for Mi Max
- LineageOS 14 Xiaomi Mi Max
- BlissRom For Xiaomi Mi Max
Please help us by Sharing the post in your circle. If you face any problem leave a comment below .