Today we will talk about Android 6.0 Stock Rom For Leagoo M5. The device is powered by Mediatek MT6737 Quad core processor and it has 2 GB of Ram. The internal memory is 16 GB which can be expanded up to 64 GB with the help of SD card. The 5.0 inches touchscreen will give pleasure to your eyes. To take good snap and selfie the device featured a 5 megapixel rear and a 2 megapixel front camera. Leagoo M5 is powered by 2,300mAh battery.
Android 6.0 Stock Rom is available only for you. To install this on your device you have to follow some easy steps.
Android 6.0 Stock Rom For Leagoo M5
- Charge your device at least 50 % before going through the procedure.
- Take a Backup of your device before starting the process.
- Do at your own risk.
- At first you need to unlock BootLoader of your device. If you do not have Unlock Bootloader then Follow below Link.
- Download TWRP For Leagoo M5 from the below link.
⇓⇓ Download Android 6.0 Stock Rom For Leagoo M5 ⇓⇓
- Gapps file.
Procedure to install Android 6.0 Stock Rom For Leagoo M5:
- Switch Off your device and open recovery mode by pressing “volume up + power key” continuously at the same time (For most of the devices) and “volume up + menu key + power key” (For samsung devices and for those devices which have menu key).
- OR you can Download and install Quick Boot application and then open it. There you will find an option to go to recovery mode. Tap on it and you will get to the recovery menu.
- In Recovery Click the “wipe and format” option then Wipe -> Data, System, Cache and dalvik cache via recovery(if you are already a CyanogenMod user then no need to do this).
- From main menu navigate to the Android 6.0 Stock Rom ZIP File which you already downloaded from above link.
- Select Android 6.0 Stock Rom to flash.
- Now Install The GAPPS file by going to the Custom recovery as given in the abobe and locate the GAPPS.zip file and install it.
- At last reboot your device.
If you face any problem then leave a comment below. Please share the post and help us to grow visitors.